In a tough economic climate, it is comforting to have the security of extra cover, in the event of any form of shortfall. The AutoSure Additional Top-Up Warranty option, is designed to aid you financially in the event of any unexpected mechanical benefit failure shortfall. As a bolt-on to our existing Mechanical Breakdown Insurance range, this product assists in limiting risk and maximizing value.Read More
Hijacking and other vehicle crimes affect South Africans a lot more than realised. It's not just about losing a vehicle and going through a traumatic experience; it also has huge financial implications and disruption of personal circumstances. The AutoSure TheftBuster Plus policy covers You for certain losses incurred when Your Vehicle is stolen, Hi-jacked, or involved in a Smash & Grab incident and is only provided to You, Your immediate family or Your authorised driver and for the Vehicle as described on the Schedule of Insurance.Read More
This specialist service provides our clients with the knowledge and skills needed to ensure a long-term maximisation of additional income when working with us, regardless of whether they use our AutoSure Products or their own chosen range.
- Expert Consulting, Training and Development of the Business Manager and associated staff members .
- Supplementary Income Consulting services is one of our specialty offerings that we believe to be critical to a dealership’s overall success. Years of accumulated experience enable us to assist the dealership and F&I to maximise their second Gross income.
An initial introductory session is held with the Client to establish and asses current position against industry norms and benchmarks which will determine the future needs analysis of your dealership and package offerings that we supply. These packages can be tailor made to suit the dealer.
Our offerings include the following;
- Monthly Performance Feedback
- Periodic performance Reviews
- DOC Management to objectives
- Advisement on suggested Commission Structures for F & I’s to achieve desired dealership outcomes
- Projected Income analysis via what if scenarios
- Revitalizer training for sales staff & F&I’s, on products
- New Product Launches, training & Accreditations
- Soft Skill Training
- FAIS & FICA Training